Chief Executive Officer
Archana is a certified Executive Coach, HR Professional, Psychometric practitioner and Life Skills teacher, passionate about Personal and Business Transformation. She has successfully coached many leaders across various organisations and run many impactful leadership development programmes. A strong believer in the potential of people to successfully achieving business goals, Archana also brings on board her specialisation as an Alternate Healing and Mindfulness Practitioner.
In her diverse global experience of 34 years, Archana’s forte has been empowering individuals and organisations to become the best version of themselves, enhancing performance and positively impacting business results. Archana also works across industries in developing Blended learning solutions as an alternative, cost-effective approach to conventional learning.
She has been invited to speak at reputed social organizations like Rotary and Zonta; has been an Advisor to the ‘Women in Management’ group in Sri Lanka; and has led Diversity Initiatives to coach, train and groom women leaders.
- Strategic business partnering through customised Organisational Development Interventions
- Performance-based learning solutions and Executive Development Programmes
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusivity, including Cross-culture sensitivity training
- Design and delivery of competency-based learning strategies, for a higher ROI evaluation
- Performance Coaching and Mentoring
- Psychometric profiling